samedi 16 mai 2009

Office 2010 Technical Preview Leak Shows Windows 7 Integration - Robert McLaws: Windows Vista Edition

 

Office 2010 Technical Preview Leak Shows Windows 7 Integration

Microsoft passed out the Technical Preview bits to TAP partners, and like clockwork, the bits leaked out on the Internet. And like the Build Whore that I am, I went and downloaded it. There are scores of screenshots all over the net already, so there is no point in posting them here. I do, however, have a screenshot that no one else has… Outlook 2010’s Jump List menu.

image Outlook 2010 Jump List in Windows 7

I’ve only been using it an hour, and this single feature has already made me vastly more productive. WTG Office team!

Office 2010 Technical Preview Leak Shows Windows 7 Integration - Robert McLaws: Windows Vista Edition

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci pour ce commentaire